Pujols and The Draft

Business first,


Josh is the only one of the founding seven that has not submitted his 5 top teams, I do have his original e-mail with his top three teams though. I am going to give it until Friday night, 10 pm Central time, and then I will conduct the draft, using his top three. If this sounds unfair, let me know. I will post teams by midnight if all goes according to plan.


Pujols:

I just read a short news brief about the Cardinals wanting to work on an extension for Pujols this winter. He is currently signed through 2010 with a club option for 2011. Pujols stated his desire to play for a team that has a chance to advance to the post season with a competitive team, and that money is not a priority. Very refreshing to hear from a player these days! I doubt Pujols leaves St. Louis, yes part of that might be coming from my undying Cardinals love, but Pujols loves The Lou, he's got a restaurant there, very involved in the community, and St. Louis should stay competitive over the next two years. I think he considers leaving if and only if the club takes a turn for the worse.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home