Draft Order and Results


I swear I did not rig this.

I used a webpage to generate a draft order, and this is how it came out. Team assignments below, and housekeeping items below that.

2 year teams

Sam - Cardinals
Jesse - Yankees
Jordan - Rangers
Steven - Rays
Charlie - Braves
Joseph - Red Sox

1 year teams

Joseph - Cubs
Charlie - Pirates
Steven - Marlins
Jordan - Mariners
Jesse - Twins
Sam - Astros

Everyone, except for Steve, got either their first or second pick. Steve got his #3 and #4.
Jordan performed the best and got his #1 and #2
Sam got his #1 and #5
Jesse got his #1 and #3
Charlie got his #2 and #3
Joseph got his #2 and #3


We have some GREAT themes going on here as well.

Sam is covering the NL Central
Jordan has the AL West
Steven has the Florida teams

We even came out with 6 NL and 6 AL teams.


Housekeeping:
1. If you want to receive an e-mail every time something is posted or commented on, let me know.
2. Let's get started. I am sure you have noticed the links on the sidebar. If you find pages that have good info and resources, please share and I will post them for everyone.
3. If anyone wants to change your one year team or trade with someone, that is fine. Just do it promptly so we can all get started.
4. I think an icebreaker is in order, post a blog about you and baseball and why you had your teams on your list.

Happy Beating!!

9 comments:

Who is Steve?

October 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

a child that later preferred to be called steven

October 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

What happened to Josh? I guess it's just the six of us?

October 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

yea, josh decided he could not commit.

October 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

I'm pretty sure I have always preferred Steven. Thanks brother...

October 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

so hostile.....

October 16, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

That's alright. I think six will be ok. That way, after we get this thing down, we can each cover five teams!

October 16, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

are you sure you can handle five teams while studying to be a plumber?

October 16, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Just to clarify, it's an Optometrist, not a plumber.

October 16, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home