Winter Meetings Start Monday

Gentlemen,


Thank you to those that have posted recently. I confess that I haven't done more than glance at this site in the past three weeks. My finals were today and that means I am free(er) till the end of January, and I am going to make an effort to get links up and anything else that is needed/wanted..suggestions?

Winter meetings start Monday, we have already had at least a few notable names sign with new clubs in the past week, so lets hear about it? Figgins with the Mariners, he must see promise in that organization. Look forward to hearing your musings.

Sam

3 comments:

Hey, can you set me up to get an email when people post on the blog. I have a hard time remembering to check this thing.

December 6, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Yea, what is your e-mail address? I am the same way, I like to get something in my inbox.

December 6, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

It's Joseph.f.bush@gmail.com

December 7, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home